School’s back in session here. Though I am sad to have the “lazy” days of summer coming to a close, I sometimes feel like it’s harder to get things “DONE” while it’s warm out and the kids are around. (What the heck is wrong with me?)
I did accomplish a few things this summer and thought I would share some of my favorite posts from over the last three months.
Summer 2012 Projects
I just realized that half the projects I selected are food…What can I say I like to eat!
1. DIY Beach Waves Hair Spray – this stuff has saved my bacon and hour of extra sleep.
2. How to Make Thor’s Hammer – not only was this a great party favor, but it was also a great “toy.”
3. Mini/Individual Peach Cobbler Recipe – everyone loves mini.
4. Grown Up S’mores – Italian pizzelle cookies, gooey marshmallow and melty chocolate? Yes, please.
5. Salt Dough Olympic Medals – we watched more than our fair share of the Olympics this year.
6. Strawberry Lemonade Shortcake – this may be our traditional summer go-to recipe from here on out.
There was also a lot of SNAP! business over the summer. We’re now hosting the Blue Cricket Design Show and Tell linky every Wednesday.
Blogging Tips from Key Lime Digital
Kendra, from Key Lime Digital, has shared some great blogging tips over the summer.
Kendra has completed her summer break as well and is taking on design clients again (in fact, she’s working on our family blog now – woot!). If you’re looking for a blogger redesign, pop over to Key Lime Digital today.
Entertaining and Party Ideas from Paisley Petal
I met Holly, from Paisley Petal Events, just about a year ago and I have to say she continues to impress. I love every project she posts. Here are a few of my favorite from the summer:
You don’t want to miss all of Holly’s great ideas. Hop over to Paisley Petal and follow her today!
Twice Lovely Furniture Upcycle
Ann Marie, from Twice Lovely, has a knack for seriously epic furniture upcycle projects. Every single one simply floors me. Here are a few of my favorites from this summer:
Ann Marie is cutting back online to spend more time with her family and I will for sure miss her here, but she is still going to be sharing some great stuff on her site. Be sure to follow!
Phew. That was a whole lot of awesome. Thank you so much for following along with us. Summer is over, but I am soooo excited for what fall and winter will bring!