Show & Tell Highlights
The kids last day of school was Friday and today’s temperature reach 100 degrees, so I think it’s pretty safe to say summer has arrived around here! If last week’s linky is any indication of things in your neck of the woods, you’re in the same boat.
This week, I am featuring some of my favorite summertime posts! You’ve got to check out these super summer project ideas.
I am completely jealous of Cheryl’s (That’s What Che Said) fun pergola project. I would love to have one of these in my backyard…not sure if it would be a “weekend project” around here though.
I adore nautical decor and this sweet ship’s helm makes a great summer wreath. Go check it out at Upcycled Treasures.
This project isn’t strictly summer, but I love the beachy aqua color. Check out this antique office chair update from Ardent Hands Design.
I am not gonna lie. I absolutely love sleeping in on the weekend. I live for it. However, in the summer the sunlight streaming in my windows makes my lazy mornings near impossible. I need to delve into this tutorial on how to make blackout curtains from One Little Project.
Oh my gosh. These summer “sunnies” cases that Susan, from Sugar Beans, made for her daughter’s swim date are absolutely adorable (this is another reason I needed a girl).
Yummmm. Fruit smoothie pops? Sounds like the perfect treat for summer. Pop over to I Dig Pinterest to check this one out.
I am dying to try this delicious-looking grilled rosemary pita bread from Make Life Lovely. It looks so light and shoot, you get to cook it on the grill.
Hello delicious corn slaw. I think I like you. Pop over to A Pumpkin and A Princess for this tasty recipe!
Very few things say summer to me more than a good churro – it comes from my history as an amusement park junkie. You’ve got to pop over and check out this baked churro recipe from Burt Apples. It looks fantastic!
Dear Todd and Lindsey, we don’t know each other, but man your posts are great. Now that I know you have a cute dog to match mine too I think we should be best friends. I will definitely be making your sweet potato dog chews.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Halloween Spider Specimen Art - September 29, 2016
- Along Came a Spider Printable Gift Tag - September 27, 2016
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016