Can you believe it’s almost time to start talking Turkey? Yes, November is nearly upon us and that means we have to bust out our cornucopia full of crafts and projects to get ready for Thanksgiving. You don’t want your mantel, table, and wreath hook to still be adorned with ghosts and goblins… do you? Join us at this week’s Thanksgiving Crafts and Projects #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat and we can share all of our favorite ways to get our homes ready for family and Tom Turkey to make their appearance.
- Thursday, November 1st, 2012
- 10:00 am MT (9:00 PT, 11:00 CT, and 12:00 ET) for 45 minutes.
- This week we are chatting Thanksgiving crafts and projects. Be ready to share, learn, have fun, and leave ready to decorate with the best cornucopia in town.
- Be sure to follow @snapconf, @taunitweets, and @sahans so you don’t miss out on any of the excitement.
- Not familiar with this social media tool? Read up on how to use Twitter. Never participated in a Twitter chat? We’ve got Twitter chat pointers too.
- Follow all the SNAP! Chat happenings with the #SNAPconf hashtag.
- We invite you to participate using TweetChat or our custom TweetGrid.
Thanksgiving Crafts and Projects #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat RSVP
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- Stuck At Prom SNAP! Chat Twitter Party With Duck Brand - May 24, 2013
- Family Activities SNAP! Chat Twitter Party With FamilyShare.com - May 17, 2013
- Learn With Minwax SNAP! Chat Twitter Party - May 5, 2013