Ana White’s The Handbuilt Home
It’s not often that a get so nervous over meeting another blogger that I loose my words. (Let’s be honest, it’s really not often that I am at a loss for words period.)
Ana is one of my DIY heros. On her site you will find simple step-by-step instructions for building just about anything you ever might need for your home.
And now? She has a new book out called The Handbuilt Home.
What was really fun though was having my brother Adam, a builder, thumb through the book and get excited. In fact, he stole my copy and I had to go buy a new one!
In a sentence. The Handbuilt Home is awesome!
To give you a taste for what the book is all about, Ana has generously offered a download of the Farmhouse bench instructions (I’ve actually got one in the works) for free!
Would you like to own a copy of The Handbuilt Home?
You’re in luck because one lucky reader is going to win a copy of Ana White’s The Handbuilt Home.
To enter simply leave a comment letting us know what DIY project your dying to tackle this year and then enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- Winner chosen at random using Raffelcopter.
- This giveaway begins: 11/14/2012 and runs through 11/21/2012.
- You must be a 18 years or older and live in the United States to be eligible to win this prize.
I received a complimentary review copy of The Handbuilt Home. however, I loved it so much I’ve since purchased two more copies. As always, all opinions expressed within this post are my own.
Thanks for indulging my quick share…It’s time to showcase a few favorite projects!
Show & Tell Highlights
This first feature was a natural click for me. I LOVE bulletin boards, plus I was just whining about trophy storage yesterday (my mom is threatening to throw out all of my high school trophies – can you imagine?! LOL). In any event, you MUST check out this darling DIY trophy display and bulletin board from House on Harrison.
And, wouldn’t you know the plans for this bulletin board trophy display piece came from Ana White’s book The Handbuilt Home.
I love these DIY vintage-style grates shared by Cynthia at the Jordan Valley Home and Garden Club.
Oh my gosh. You CANNOT miss this adorable Madewell-style DIY colorblock sweater from Candie at Craftbaby.
Look at this beautiful (and free!) Thanksgiving printable over at A Night Owl.
I love this fun holiday sign from Art is Beauty.
I was just poking around the other day looking for a tutorial for these dried Christmas oranges Todd and Lindsey shared.
I love these adorable felt Christmas trees from The Crafted Sparrow.
Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome posts! If you’d like, please feel free to grab a “featured” button for your site!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below, or just include a text link if you prefer.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016
- Watercolor Fruit Treat Boxes - March 2, 2016