Today’s What’s in My Handbag guest is Amy, from The Idea Room.
I sort of love Amy. She is one of the first bloggers I followed, one of my best friends and honestly still my bloggy crush.
I want to share with you some of my favorites though (and in this case it was truly hard for me to narrow it down)…
Anyway, let’s get on to the good stuff…
What’s in My Handbag: The Idea Room
I have a problem…
I like purses and I tend to rotate them according to the seasons. I have about 10 that I rotate through on a regular basis. They definitely aren’t high end bags as that it just “not me.” They just have to be cute! Right now I am currently sporting this little number.
Now I normally don’t really share my purse contents because I am a mom and my purse tends to reflect that. I thought it was funny to see some of the other common items that collect in my purse.
*A Café Rio and JoAnn’s receipt…I was surprised there wasn’t a Target one!
*expired Kohl’s cash (of course)
*and some toys
But I almost always carry the following “essentials”
1. Wallet—I need a cute one…any suggestions?
2. Gum—I like Dentyne Ice and Eclipse in Peppermint. I get the jumbo size because with 5 kids it seems to disappear fast.
4. Hand Sanitizer—5 kids…enough said
5. A Notebook for my lists and lists of lists
6. Lip Gloss and Lip Stick (I LOVE MAC Politely in Pink)
7. My Phone
8. Aquaphor—I LOVE this and take it everywhere.
9. Allergy Eye Drops—Lots of kids with allergies including myself.
10. My Keys and Key Chain
11. Kleenex—5 kids…need I say more?
12. Bag of “goodies”—*ahem*
13. My ipod
14. Business Cards
15. Kid Snacks
16. Cough Drops—I get a tickle in a small spot on the back of my throat that causes an annoying cough. Inherited it from my grandma and mothers….my sisters get it to.
17. LaLa Loopsy and friends
18. Hair elastic—girls with long hair are always in need of one of these
Nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary…right? I would love for you to stop on over to The Idea Room sometime – lots of fun projects going on all the time.
You might be able to see what that Café Rio lunch break inspired me to buy at JoAnn’s or what color of paint I chose off of all those paint chips :)!!
Thanks Tauni for having me over!
Amy, thank you so very much for participating in this series and for your amazing friendship. Love your guts!
Amy is currently doing the coolest little Instagram project called gratefulgram. I hope you will pop over and check it out!
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016
- Watercolor Fruit Treat Boxes - March 2, 2016