This afternoon’s feature is simply a lovely girl named Chelsea, from Two Twenty One. Everything about this girl says sweet, soft, clean and organized. Don’t believe me? Visit her site, or simply read on…
It’s easy to showcase a few favorite projects from Chelsea’s site is easy – she’s just got so darn much fabulous stuff going on over there and her photos are stunning.
Fun stuff, no?
And now on to even more good stuff…
What’s in My Handbag – Two Twenty One
Hey, SNAP! readers! I’m Chelsea from Two Twenty One, and today I’m going to show you What’s In My Handbag. But before you see what’s inside, I thought I’d start by showing you my handbag.
I picked up this color-block beauty at Marshalls for $25 a week ago. It’s massive. Like, you-could-fit-a-small-child-in-it massive. This bag is not messing around, but you know what I say? The bigger the bag, the smaller you look. Write that down.
Alright, let’s see what’s going on inside.
1. Cosmetic Case: I got this handy little puppy from the Old Navy clearance section. I love it because it corrals all the odds and ends in my bag. More on what’s inside it later.
2. Sunglasses: I can’t go anywhere without sunglasses. I’m currently rocking some cheapo aviators. I’m not responsible enough to own sunglasses that cost over $20.
3. Wet Ones: One might think that I have children because of the Wet Ones in my bag. But no kids here. I have a thing about my hands being or feeling dirty and sometimes liquid hand sanitizer isn’t enough.
4. Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm: If you haven’t tried Smith’s lip salves you haven’t lived. I love the smell of the strawberry salve and it has a slight pink tint to it. I also love that it’s smooth and not sticky.
5. Coin Purse: I keep all of my gift cards in a coin purse. It’s easier to organize them in one place than to throw them in my wallet. My mother-in-law got me this coin purse for Christmas a few years ago. Then, she gave me another coin purse for my birthday less than a month later. And then, a couple years later, she got me another coin purse. She must think that I carry a whole lot of change.
6. Wallet: This is pretty basic and boring. It’s where I keep my drivers license, credit cards, loyalty cards, cash, checkbook, receipts, and other random cards. I also keep some business cards in there.
7. iPhone: If you know me, you know that I don’t go anywhere without my iPhone. We’re like conjoined twins. Honestly, I don’t see how I functioned for so long on a call and text cell phone. Thank you, iPhone, for coming into my life last Christmas. I love you.
Not pictured: Sharpie pen, mints, gum.
Now let me show you all the junk I can fit into the cosmetic bag.
Here’s all the random stuff I keep in the cosmetic bag: pain killers, lip glosses and lip brush, emery board, floss, extra contact, bobby pins and safety pins, hand sanitizer, mini hairspray, eye drops, hair tie, and bandages. It’s basically a girl’s first aid kit.
Thanks for taking a peak inside my handbag! I hope it didn’t disappoint.
Ummmm. Disappointed? No. This is one of the most perfectly organized bags I’ve ever seen. Amazing. Really. I told you Chelsea was amazing…Now hop over and check out the variety of projects she has on her uber organized site!
Join me next week to learn what Stacy, from Not Just a Housewife, and Linda, from Craftaholics Anonymous, have in their bags.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Fourth of July DIY Paper Party Cups - July 1, 2015
- Show + Tell No. 171 - June 29, 2015
- Five Tried + True Drugstore Beauty Products for Summer - June 26, 2015