Have you ever wondered what to do with that broken mirror? What about that old chair that’s been sitting in your garage forever? How about that pillow the dog turned into its plaything? Or maybe you just have a few extra pumpkins lying around the house. This week’s Up-Cycled Fall Projects #SNAPconf SNAP! Chat is perfect for you.
- Thursday, September 27th, 2012
- 10:00 am MT (9:00 PT, 11:00 CT, and 12:00 ET) for 45 minutes.
- This week we are chatting all about Fall up-cycled crafts and projects. Be ready to share, learn, and have fun.
- Be sure to follow @snapconf, @taunitweets, and @sahans (okay… I will be absent this week but I still love you all) on Twitter so you don’t miss out on any of the excitement.
- Not familiar with this social media tool? Read up on how to use Twitter. Never participated in a Twitter chat? We’ve got Twitter chat pointers too.
- Follow all the SNAP! Chat happenings with the #SNAPconf hashtag.
- We invite you to participate using TweetChat or our custom TweetGrid.
#SNAPconf SNAP! Chat RSVP
Steph @ The Daily Blarg
Latest posts by Steph @ The Daily Blarg (see all)
- Stuck At Prom SNAP! Chat Twitter Party With Duck Brand - May 24, 2013
- Family Activities SNAP! Chat Twitter Party With FamilyShare.com - May 17, 2013
- Learn With Minwax SNAP! Chat Twitter Party - May 5, 2013