With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I am absolutely drawn to the fun red, pink and sparkly projects that are being shared online. Here are a few of my favorite Valentine’s Day projects.
Check out the amazing Valentine’s Day holiday decor and grab this awesome Valentine’s Day (or any day) printable at My Fabuless Life.
Look at these adorable Valentine’s Day baby legs from Making Home Base. So adorable!
Check out this post >>> Valentine’s Day heart hair braids from Babes in Hariland. Also? This is why I don’t have girls. Incapable.
How about these delightful heart shaped sugar cubes from JoJo and Eloise?
How about a little taste of vanilla ginger ale syrup?! Love this idea from Homespun With Love.
I’d love to string up this fun frosty Valentine’s Day garland from Oh My Creative out in the frigid temperatures here.
Triple anything is pretty fabulous right? Check out these triple strawberry cupcakes from Shaken Together Life.
Check out these cute orange slice Valentines from Crafting in the Rain. So sweet!
This project has the word glitter in it so you know it’s getting a feature. Glitter chalk Valentines from The Scrap Shoppe.
Few people’s posts make me as happy as Rebecca from The Crafted Sparrow. I love her french fry Valentine. Cutest thing EVER!
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="http://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>