Hi there SNAPers!! I’m Jen from Tatertots & Jello. Can you believe it’s December already?? Are you ready for the most festive season of the year? I love this time of year. One of the things I love most about Christmas is the sense of history from seasons past.
Do you have a collection that you love to display at Christmas? I bought some vintage Christmas ornaments about 10 years ago. They are scratched up with wear but beautiful to me. I love to think of all of the Christmases these ornaments have seen, the memories they have made in all of those years.
I have put them on my tree over the years, but sadly a few have been dropped and been broken. So this year I decided that I wanted to find a way to display these little treasures that will show them off and keep them safe. I bought a white wreath at Michaels for $5. It’s a little retro looking and I thought it would be perfect to display my vintage ornament collection.
Here’s how I made my wreath:
- I wanted to display the ornaments without ruining them. I took some wire and attached the ornaments with wire, twisting the wire securely. That way I can take them off whenever I want. But they are secure enough that they will be safe.
- I added a few newer ornaments to fill in the wreath and add a little bling.
- Then I added a bow to the side.
This wreath took me 1/2 hour to make and I love looking at it in my kitchen. It really shows off my little ornament collection!!
I hope YOU are having a great December and making memories with the people you love. Thanks for letting me share my little project with you!!
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Houseguest Welcome Basket + Do Not Disturb Printable - October 8, 2015
- How to Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts - October 7, 2015
- Digital Photo Storage for Bloggers + Creative Entrepreneurs - October 1, 2015