SNAP! by the Numbers
It’s hard to believe that in just one week, more than 325 amazing bloggers will be pouring onto the Thanksgiving Point property. For months we’ve been working behind the scenes to make sure that things would be just perfect for our attendees.
Since we announced the event last May, I’ve sent 18,231 SNAP! related email messages, talked on the phone for just over 8,000 minutes, and received more than 200 boxes full of product for the event.
What to Pack & Plan For
With so much going on, I really haven’t thought much about packing for the event…I’ve drawn up a list and thought I would share it with you.
Don’t forget the basics.
- Airline ticket
- Transportation to and from airport. (We recommend Express Shuttle)
- Reservation information for hotel
- Cash and credit or debit card
- Driver’s license
- SNAP! ticket confirmation
Remember your blogging tools.
- Business Cards
- Laptop or iPad (if you plan to blog while on site)
- Laptop charger
- Phone charger
- Camera charger
Chances are you’re sharing a room, but that doesn’t mean you should count on someone else for all of your toiletries.
- Dental Floss
- Contact solution
- Hair ties
- Soap/body wash
Which brings us to the what to wear, right? We’re a casual bunch. Please plan to wear what you will be most comfortable in. Okay, maybe not the pjs…Think cute, comfortable, fun and don’t forget to layer up!
Utah’s April weather can be a bit fickle. It’s not unheard of for the temperature to go from 80 degrees and sunny to 35 degrees and snowing. The average high this time of year is 65 degrees and the average low is 45 degrees.
The ten-day forecast currently looks cloudy with rain on Friday.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Keeping it Real: My Struggle with Situational Depression - June 13, 2016
- How to Develop the Perfect Elevator Pitch - March 23, 2016
- Watercolor Fruit Treat Boxes - March 2, 2016