Show & Tell Highlights
Looking to share a little last-minute Valentine love? How about one of these delicious sweet treats…
Hello delicious Scandinavian Oatmeal Strawberries and Cream Cake from Nalle’s House. I would like you to jump in my mouth now!
I love how easy it can be to update a simple recipe for the holidays. Check out these yummy Valentine’s peanut butter blossoms from Todd & Lindsey.
How delicious does this taffy apple pizza look from Love Grows Wild? It’s healthy because of the apples, right?!
I can’t think of a kid who wouldn’t love these cool whip Funfetti cookies from Girl Loves Glam.
I love cream puffs, so the idea of chocolate cream puffs with cherry almond filling sounds delightful. Check out Growing up Gabel for this tasty take on a great standby.
This cherry cheese pie from Lizzy Jane Baby is easy as, well, pie! Go check out the simple dessert now!
TRIPLE chocolate ganache cupcakes via A Pumpkin and a Princess. Sounds like true love to me…
I clicked through to this blueberry cream cheese danish recipe from Rae Gun Ramblings and died over how easy they were. Head over and grab the recipe. While you’re at it, check out her book recommendation – she’s got great taste!
As a girl, I loved strawberry shakes. I am excited to try this strawberry frosty from The Scrap Shoppe.
Cherry desserts always remind me of Valentine’s Day…I guess it’s just the color. In any event, these delicious looking cherry danish cookies from Six Sisters look delightful.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="https://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>