I like functional. I like dual-purpose. I LOVE a good deal.
Today’s DIY all-occasion chalkboard banner fills all my needs.
When you take a look at the limited supplies required for this project, you’ll realize what an easy/inexpensive project this chalkboard banner really is.
- Wood. We used a variety of shapes bought at the craft store and handmade markets, but you could use something like this craft plywood on Amazon.
- Martha Stewart Chalkboard Paint
- Foam brush.
We painted our wood with two-three coats of chalkboard paint and then laced the twine in and out to hang the banner.
It’s great for everyday…
It really is the perfect all-occasion banner…
I know we will be making good use of it!
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Chocolate Butterscotch Lush - September 18, 2017
- The Best Navy Blue Paint for Your Home - September 15, 2017
- DIY Halloween Pillow Featuring Sarah Sanderson’s Song - September 13, 2017