Oh man. Were any of you able to join us for the Holiday Idea Exchange Pinterest party last week? It was so fun!!! I was able to pin some of my favorite projects from last week’s Show & Tell and see so, so many more. If you’d still like to check it out, feel free to hop on over!
In the meantime, I am going to share a few great Thanksgiving ideas that were linked up last week.
Show & Tell Highlights
Be still my heart. Forget Thanksgiving dinner. I want brunch.
This is just cute.
Check out these cute napkin rings!
Wouldn’t this brownie mix thank you gift make the best hostess gift?
Or wrap things up with these cute tags…
We let our dinner settle while playing some fun games, how about you? This Thanksgiving game looks fun!
Looking for some simple decor? I love this garland.
Check out these lovely Thanksgiving printables…
I love this. Love it. So do you. I pinned it and it’s been repinned over 200 times!
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP!