Mini bread loaves make the best homemade gifts! Wrap your favorite recipe up in this sweet mini loaf bread packaging. This post may contain affiliate links.
There are few things I like to bake more than little mini loaves of bread. I am partial to banana bread, though this Easy Pumpkin Apple Bread is a great option in the fall.
Lately I’ve been churning out loaf after loaf of Coconut Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. OMG. It’s DEEEElicious. The banana-chocolate-coconut flavor is an amazing combination that makes for the perfect snack, but is also sweet enough for dessert.
It’s gotten such great reviews that I’ve been doubling the batch so I have enough to go around. Even then, it seems like there are never enough.
Mini Loaf Bread Packaging
I will be honest at least a loaf or two of the bread gets gobbled up as it comes out of the oven, but the other loaves get sent home with guests or delivered to friends and family.
I don’t like to send loaves of bread out the door without being dressed up, so I made some simple fall(ish) wraps to package them up in.
The “enjoy” print and cut mini loaf wrappers are perfect for securing a simple sheet of parchment paper around the bread.
The wrappers make for great presentation…
It’s perfect for mini loaves during the fall.
To recreate this bread packaging looks:
- Make a delicious mini loaf of pumpkin apple or chocolate banana coconut bread
- Wrap bread with parchment paper
- Print the enjoy wrapper (I like to use my Canon Pixma Pro) and secure around bread with a piece of tape
Pretty doesn’t have to be over-the-top. Consider simple packaging for your baked goods the next time around!
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Thanksgiving Pillow Box Turkey Place Cards - November 22, 2017
- Neighborhood Tailgate Party with Jasco Cafe Lights - November 21, 2017
- Turkey Toes Gift Tag and Place Cards - November 17, 2017