Show & Tell Highlights
I love this time of year. It’s warm outside. It’s time for fun. And, red, white and blue becomes a party of daily life as we celebrate the U.S. The bright pop of color stand out in the linky. Check out a few of my favorite summertime patriotic projects.
Nothing says America like baseball. You’ve got to pop over and check out the amazing baseball murals at The Creative Imperative.
Look at this fun little framed flag project from A Pumpkin and A Princess.
I am not sure I will ever have enough china to decorate an entire hutch for each holiday, but I love the gorgeous patriotic china hutch over at Selep Imaging. Beautiful. It reminds me a little bit of the White House chine in the Smithsonian.
These little mason jar soap dispensers are not really patriotic in nature, but the Ball jars just scream America to me. Check these jars out over at Love Grows Wild.
I love this fluffy red, white, blue and gold Liberty wreath from Sugar Bee Crafts.
In my “regular every day life,” I handle online marketing for American Crafts. Recently, I sent out “patriotic” materials to a few bloggers. I am in love with the fun little patriotic berry cups Carolyn’s created with some of the paper over at Homework.
Okay. It’s not strictly patriotic, but what’s better than this? Strawberry Limeade from Making Life Lovely.
Hello delicious. Check out these awesome patriotic cheesecake parfaits from Becoming Martha.
There are few things that say summer to me more than S’mores. I love the idea of this S’mores ice cream cupcake recipe from A Pumpkin and A Princess.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="https://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Thanksgiving Pillow Box Turkey Place Cards - November 22, 2017
- Neighborhood Tailgate Party with Jasco Cafe Lights - November 21, 2017
- Turkey Toes Gift Tag and Place Cards - November 17, 2017