Show & Tell Highlights
Wow. There were so many great posts this last week. So hard to narrow it down and just pick a few to feature…I will definitely be sharing some fun ideas on Facebook and Pinterest this week! In the meantime, I thought you guys might enjoy some fun pumpkin crafts…pumpkin projects…whatever…it will be pumpkiny.
These dollar store pumpkins are worth a million bucks.
Learn how to age mason jar rings.
Ohmygosh! No one and I mean no one makes cuter cookies than Lizy B.
Who doesn’t love a little houndstooth pumpkin?
Blue pumpkins Pantone style. Definitely different. Definitely unique. Definitely stands out.
I love seeing a project translated to a new medium, like a thumbtack pumpkin.
Jack-O’-Lantern snack bags. Best classroom treat ever.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! https://snapcreativity.com