How’s everyone doing?! We’re coming off a holiday week here in Utah – Pioneer Day is a pretty big deal. My week/weekend was chock full of personal fun, but was a little quiet around here on the blog. You know what that means, there’s a lot going on this week ’round these parts.
Be sure to check out the awesome $600 PayPal giveaway I shared this morning and come back tomorrow to check out a super-simple dessert recipe that takes minutes, but feeds a crowd.
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week is this beautiful Bohemian Breeze Maxi Dress Tutorial.
This week Mandy picked out this fun Paper Pinwheel Tutorial.
Crystal picked out these delicious Jalapeno Cream Cheese Wontons.
This week I went for a home DIY with my pick. Check out this fun DIY sisal rope ottoman. Such a great beachy piece. I love it!
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.