Well, hello my sweet link loving friends! It’s been a MONDAY ’round these parts FOR SURE, but I am still feeling peppy for two reasons 1) It’s fall. I just love fall, don’t you?! 2) Snap Conference tickets go on sale in a week and a half!
For those of you who are not familiar with Snap, it’s a three-day conference for craft, DIY and home entertaining bloggers. Tickets typically go pretty fast, so if you’re ready to invest in your blog be sure to read up on the ticket sale details.
Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
Bev’s pick this week is this beautiful gold foil brush stroke clutch.
This week Mandy picked out these colorful DIY Arrows.
Crystal picked out this adorable Halloween garland.
And I picked these paper utensil holders. Wouldn’t they be so fun for party or on your Thanksgiving table? Love.
Great ideas ladies! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Now it’s time for the Show + Tell you’ve been waiting for…
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.