Show & Tell Highlights
We also had a ton of great home DIY projects!
I love painting terra cotta pots in the summer. Check out these pretty painted flower pots over at Making Home Base.
Since we’re talking flowers, check out this funky-fun tool box turned flower box from Be Made Designs.
I love a good wreath. Check out this spring paper wreath from Ashley’s Dandelion Wishes.
While we’re talking paper, how about this vintage music sheet wall from Crystelle Boutique?
There were also a couple of great reveal’s this week. I am amazed at the upgrades Tom and Lindsey made to their budget kitchen. You’ve got to check it out!
So many great ideas. Go check them all out!
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="https://snapcreativity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>