I have given up on out of season crafting just for my blog. I can no longer post about Halloween in July and Christmas in October. It just doesn’t work for my life.
Having said that, Halloween came down Nov. 1 and I have been tempted to set up my Christmas tree EVERY. DAY. SINCE…
Seeing as how there’s a small chance that might annoy some people around here, I keeping myself satisfied with smaller holiday crafts and continue to scope out new ideas online.
In the same boat as me? Phhhhew!
Well, then I have something to share…
Join me from the cozy comfort of your own home (feel free to wear stretchy pants) for the Holiday Idea Exchange on Pinterest! this Sunday, Nov. 10, 9 EST/8 CST/7 MST/6 PST.
- Follow the Holiday Idea Exchange Board on Pinterest.
- On November 10 at 8 PM Central, log on to Pinterest. As the party unfolds, each of the party hosts will be posting and pinning fabulous, never-before-seen holiday projects exclusively to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board.
- Get YOUR projects ready too, because everyone who pins their new holiday projects between 8-10 PM Central using the #HolidayIdeaExchange hashtag will see THEIR ideas re-pinned to the board.
- If you are a creative blogger wanting to spread the word about your phenomenal creations, this is your opportunity to share your best holiday ideas with thousands of creative enthusiasts!
- Not a blogger? Tune in to watch the abundance of fabulous holiday ideas shared throughout the event and add a few projects to your holiday to-do list!
- The event hosts will all be re-pinning and commenting as the party unfolds, so this event will essentially be a big virtual holiday party, and a great time to use Pinterest to get social and share some holiday spirit with other creative enthusiasts!
- Shared projects must be brand-new holiday projects for 2013 (created within the last 30 days).
- Only those pinning with the #HolidayIdeaExchange hash tag will be re-pinned to the Holiday Idea Exchange Board.
- Each participant will be limited to a total of 5 projects.
If you’ve got a little extra time, I’d sure love to have you pop over and visit a few of my friends who will be helping post:
Show & Tell Highlights
Let’s get to featuring a few super-fun projects posted last week for Show & Tell.
Want to pin a few great Halloween ideas for next year? I’d recommend checking out ALL of the pins in last week’s Show & Tell.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP!