Lots of great posts linked up last week! I was able to share many of your Easter-themed pins during our monthly Year of Celebrations Pinterest Party. If you missed it, be sure to hop over and check out the board. It’s pretty amazing…
Show + Tell Highlights
It’s been a while since I obsessed over your recipes and so today I thought I would share a few of the fun foodie posts that were shared last week…
Thanks for sharing! If you’d like to grab a “Featured” button for your site, feel free!
Show + Tell Party
Well, know that I’ve got you in the mood for some food, let’s get this linky party underway.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Chocolate Butterscotch Lush - September 18, 2017
- The Best Navy Blue Paint for Your Home - September 15, 2017
- DIY Halloween Pillow Featuring Sarah Sanderson’s Song - September 13, 2017