Keeping an up to date blog is a lot of work. It takes a lot of planning. Staying organized is important and can help you reach your monthly blogging goals.
I have to admit that blog planning not one of my strong points. I hope that these weekly and monthly blog planner printables will help motivate me to update my blog more consistently.
I hope they will help you too.
1) First CLICK HERE to download the Monthly & Weekly Blog Planner printables.
2) Use the Monthly Blog Planner to jot down general ideas of what you’d like to blog about each month.
3) Use the Weekly blog planner to expand on your monthly ideas. Write down specific ideas, photos ideas, & SEO keywords.
Keep track of future ideas that come to your mind. Keep track of collaborations with other bloggers and/or people you’d like to follow up with.
There is also a section for you to plan weekly giveaways or promotions.
Other blog planning tips & ideas:
1) Plan reoccurring weekly topics. Having a weekly topic can help you plan each days post, and will give your readers a general idea of what to expect for the upcoming week.
2) Include a reoccurring monthly topic. Perhaps each month you include a post on your favorite recipe tips. Your readers will look forward to visiting your blog each month to read up on your recipe tips & ideas.
3) Host a giveaway. (Make sure to check the rules of the region where you live- as as the legality of contests.)
a) Choose a prize for your giveaway.
b) Choose the length or amount of time the giveaway will be running for.c) Make it simple for your readers to enter to win.
d)Make sure the rules for your giveaway are stated clearly on your blog.
e) Promote your contest using social media.
f) Pick a winner & deliver the prize.